——Constructing Strategic Cooperation Eco to Jointly Promote DigitalTransformation
Time: 19:00-21:00, September 28, 2017
Location: Bauhinia Ballroom 1, the Dragon Hotel,Hangzhou
Scale: Around 30 persons
- IT/DT Directors of Related GovernmentDepartments
- CIOs & CDOs of Large SOEs
- CIOs & CDOs of Well-known POEs
- Delegates from Top 10 China’s Leading SPsand Top 10 Global SPs in China (attending)
- China Council for International InvestmentPromotion (CCIIP)
- Gartner Inc.
At present, the trend of digital innovationis sweeping the globe. As the representatives of the new technologicalrevolution, big data, mobile Internet, Internet of things, cloud computing,artificial intelligence, algorithms, cognitive, grid application and othertechnologies debut. Innovation growth and digital economy become the commonconcerns of all countries.
The Chinese government attaches greatimportance to the policy and initiatives since “The 13th Five-year Plan”.Innovation-driven development strategy, “the Internet+”, big data developmentalprogram of action, “the Chinese Manufacturing 2025”, and other nationalstrategic implementation and promotion provide an affluent policy soil for thedigital transformation of each traditional industry.
On this basis, the meeting will be targetedto invite IT/DT directors of related government departments, and representativeCIOs and CDOs on the fields of manufacturing industry, finance, education,medical treatment and health, energy sources, agriculture, and logistics toattend and to deeply discuss how to establish strategic cooperation ecosphere,make use of new technology of Internet to transform the way of production rapidly,improve the productivity, and finally achieve digital transformation throughcross boundary integration under the age of digital economy and new industrialrevolution.
Li Changhua, Executive Partner, Gartner
Brief Introduction to Roundtable Agenda and VIPs
Keynote Speech I by Government Delegate
Keynote Speech II by SOE Delegate
Keynote Speech III by POE Delegate
Roundtable Discussion (5 min/person)
1. How to demonstrate the construction of digital government in the process of balancing information security and government efficiency
2. The priority and the interrelation of strategic transformation and technological transformation in the process of enterprise digital transformation
3. Case study about IT strategy transformation
- Potential requirements for digital strategic cooperative partners
- Challenges for the internal management reform of institution and the innovation of operating model
- Risk management and control
4. Crossover integration in the process of digital transformation
5. Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of state-owned enterprises and private enterprises in the process of digital transformation
6. The overall impression on Chinese domestic IT service market
Note: The agendais subject to change.