——Exploring New Operational Model of Software Park in Development Zone Building Industrial Cluster of Modern Services
Time: 14:00-20:00, September 26, 2018
Location: Beijing Hall, InterContinental Hangzhou
Scale: About 100 attendees
- Exploring New Operational Model of Software Park in Development Zone, Building Industrial Cluster of Modern Services
- Foreign Investment Administration Department of MOFCOM
- China Council for International Investment Promotion (CCIIP)
- Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province
- Development Zone Investment Promotion Working Committee, CCIIP
- Zhejiang Development Zone Association
- National Economic & Technological Development Zone Incubators, Service Outsourcing Enterprises/Science Parks, Pioneering parks for overseas students, Pilot area for international students; developers, operators and investors of software parks, the settled enterprises in software parks, VC, Media and other related agencies.
In recent years, the State Council has issued guidance documents on promoting the innovation and upgrading of national-level economic and Technological Development zones, and strengthening the important platform roles of regional development and utilization of foreign investment. In June 2018, the General Office of the State Council issued the Notice on Several Measures for Actively and Effectively Utilizing Foreign Investment to Promote High-quality Economic Development (No. 19, 2018), which explicitly stated that foreign-invested enterprises should be encouraged to participate in the construction and operation of software parks in development zones and multiple software parks in one development zone by drawing on advanced international experience.
The conference will take the service outsourcing industry/science parks in the Development Zone with the corporate system mode, and the national level economic development zone with the leading innovation and development as the main service objects. The operators and the investors in the development zones, software parks, and delegates from enterprises and software parks will be invited to share their experience to put forward systematic suggestions targeting the problems in developing process. Some national-level economic development zones and software parks will be organized to optimize and release high-tech incubation projects in the zones (parks); about 10 venture capital institutions will be invited to arrange financing networking.
Part I: Experience Exchange & Financing Networking Projects
Moderator: Mr liu Zuozhang, Executive Vice President & Secretary General of CCIIP
Introducing background and agenda
Speech by the Minister of MOFCOM (TBD)
Speech by the Head of Foreign Investment Administration Department of MOFCOM
Panel Discussion: Gathering Innovation Elements Optimizing Operation Model to Help the Cluster Developing of Modern Services
Moderator：Mr liu Zuozhang, Executive Vice President & Secretary General of CCIIP
· Suzhou Industrial Park
· Dalian Software Park
· Shanghai Pudong International Talent Pilot Area /Zhangjiang pioneering park for overseas students
· Chinasoft International
Release of High-tech Incubator Project
· Project release by 4 development zones and software parks in development zones (Hangzhou Economic and Technological Development Area, Suzhou Industrial Park, Hefei Economic and Technological Development Area, Shanghai Caohejing Hi-tech Park). 16 minutes for each unit, which releases two high-quality projects. Investors comment on each project within 8 minutes.
· Two venture capital institutions introduce investing strategies, ten minutes for each institution.
Part II：Networking Dinner (Organized by Zhejiang Development Zone Association)
Moderator：Zhejiang Development Zone Association
The Moderator Introducing the Agenda and Guests
Welcome Speech by Head of Department of Commerce of Zhejiang Province
Promotion for Development Zones and Software Parks in Development Zones：Innovatively Developing Industrial Clusters of Modern services
——Promotion by Zhejiang Development Zone Association, ten minutes for each one.
Note: The agenda is subject to change.