——Constructing Strategic Cooperation Eco to Jointly Promote DigitalTransformation
Time: 19:00-21:00, September 28, 2017
Location:The Dragon Hotel, Hangzhou
Scale: Around 30 persons
- IT/DT Directorsof Related Government Departments
- CIOs & CDOsof Large SOEs
- CIOs & CDOsof Well-known POEs
- Delegates from Top 10 China’s Leading SPs and Top 10 Global SPs in China (attending)
- China Councilfor International Investment Promotion (CCIIP)
- Gartner Inc.
At present, thetrend of digital innovation is sweeping the globe. As the representatives ofthe new technological revolution, big data, mobile Internet, Internet ofthings, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, algorithms, cognitive, gridapplication and other technologies debut. Innovation growth and digital economybecome the common concerns of all countries.
The Chinesegovernment attaches great importance to the policy and initiatives since “The13th Five-year Plan”. Innovation-driven development strategy, “the Internet+”,big data developmental program of action, “the Chinese Manufacturing 2025”, andother national strategic implementation and promotion provide an affluentpolicy soil for the digital transformation of each traditional industry.
On this basis, the meeting will be targeted to invite IT/DT directorsof related government departments, and representative CIOs and CDOs on thefields of manufacturing industry, finance, education, medical treatment andhealth, energy sources, agriculture, and logistics to attend and to deeplydiscuss how to establish strategic cooperation ecosphere, make use of newtechnology of Internet to transform the way of production rapidly, improve theproductivity, and finally achieve digital transformation through cross boundaryintegration under the age of digital economy and new industrial revolution.
Analyst/Executive Partner, Gartner
Brief Introduction to Roundtable Agenda and VIPs
Keynote Speech I by Government Delegate
Keynote Speech II by SOE Delegate
Keynote Speech III by POE Delegate
Roundtable Discussion (5 min/person)
1. How to demonstrate the construction of digital government in the process of balancing information security and government efficiency
2. The priority and the interrelation of strategic transformation and technological transformation in the process of enterprise digital transformation
3. Case study about IT strategy transformation
- Potential requirements for digital strategic cooperative partners
- Challenges for the internal management reform of institution and the innovation of operating model
- Risk management and control
4. Crossover integration in the process of digital transformation
5. Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of state-owned enterprises and private enterprises in the process of digital transformation
6. The overall impression on Chinese domestic IT service market
Note: The agenda is subject to change.